By applying for a Membership ID, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions will continue in effect throughout your membership and after any termination, cancellation or expiration. Read them carefully.
- You warrant and represent that you are eighteen years of age or older.
- You acknowledge that the use of the Membership ID will permit you to access websites which, in the opinion of the website owner, may contain materials that are not suitable for minors (collectively referred to as "Materials").
- You warrant and represent that, in the event that you access any Materials or Products, that it is lawful to receive and view said Materials in the jurisdiction in which you reside, receive or view said Materials or Products. You warrant and represent that, in the event you access any Materials or Products, you will not use the Materials or Products in any unlawful manner, will not display or transmit the Materials or Products to, or allow access of the Materials or Products by, minors.
- You warrant and represent that, in the event you access any Materials, you will not use the Materials in any manner inconsistent with the intellectual property rights of the owner of the Materials.
- You acknowledge that acceptance of the benefits, rights and privileges afforded to you by the Membership ID are fair and adequate consideration to contractually bind you to these Terms and Conditions as herein set forth and as may, from time to time, be amended.
- You acknowledge that we rely on the representations and warranties made by you in the Application and these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that all information provided in the Application is true and correct.
- You acknowledge and agree that we do not make any warranties, representations or other assurances whatsoever, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Upon approval of any Application, you become a member ("Member") and shall obtain a Membership login, which will, for the period of time for which you have subscribed and for which you have paid, enables the Member to access the Members Area of the website.
- Your representations, warranties, acknowledgements and agreements, as herein stated, shall continue in force throughout membership and as such the terms "you" and "Member" shall apply interchangeably.
- Member will not publish, disclose, disseminate or otherwise permit any other person to use his/her Membership ID.
- We do not guarantee or warrant the compatibility of the Member's equipment, computer or software, including but not limited to, the type of computer, computer configuration, browser software, other software, Internet access service, TCP/IP, network configuration, network capabilities, or online service. We are not responsible for any interruption in service or inability of Member to access this website due to technical difficulties or failure of the Internet, world wide web, phone lines, cables, satellite services, wireless network services, other network services outside of its control, switching or any other causes beyond our control.
- All membership fees are non-refundable in the event that any valid membership is cancelled by us for violation of these Terms and Conditions or when cancelled for any reason by Member. If we determine, in our reasonable discretion, that the membership was not validly obtained, then we will credit the credit card account improperly used for the charges and will invalidate the Membership ID.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Membership for any reason, with or without notice, if we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that Member has violated any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Member assumes all risk and accepts all responsibility for any and all use of a Membership, for access to the website and for the use of any Materials or content (including programming, code, software, encryption, data or other information technology) obtained from the website.
- Member agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability, damages, claims, actions or suits (including all costs and legal fees) arising in any way out of the Member's use of a Membership ID, the receipt, viewing, transmission or retransmission, or use of any Materials or content, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Member acknowledges and agrees that these Terms and Conditions may be changed, modified, amended and/or supplemented by us at any time, without notice.
- Member further acknowledges and agrees that by applying for or accepting membership to the website that these Terms and Conditions shall be construed under and pursuant to the laws of Gibraltar and that jurisdiction and venue for any action to enforce, interpret or otherwise apply these Terms and Conditions, or any rights arising there from, shall be in the Gibraltar courts. If any court of competent jurisdiction determines that any part or parts of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or void, then the remaining part or parts shall remain in full force and effect.
- Member acknowledges, represents and warrants that he/she has read these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them as part of and in consideration of their membership.
INITIAL MEMBERSHIP, FEES AND CANCELLATION. By accepting the initial membership to www.wettingherpanties.com and by accessing the content in the Members Area of this website you authorize the charges set forth below and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Your initial membership will entitle you to full access based on the terms set forth in the website's sign-up page.
- You agree that if you do not send us (or our payment service provider) notice of cancellation of your initial membership at least 24 HOURS before the expiration of your initial membership term, we or our agent will automatically convert, without further notice, your initial membership to a standard RECURRING SUBSCRIPTION at the standard full membership rate; and for successive periods at the then current standard full membership rate.
- Subscription and Membership fees are subject to change at any time at our sole discretion.
TO CANCEL YOUR INITIAL MEMBERSHIP BEFORE THE END OF THE PAID INITIAL MEMBERSHIP PERIOD, OR TO CANCEL YOUR RECURRING MEMBERSHIP, YOU MUST NOTIFY us or the payment services provider AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE PAID INITIAL PERIOD, by the means available at:
TO CANCEL YOUR STANDARD MEMBERSHIP YOU MUST NOTIFY us or the payment services provider OF YOUR CANCELLATION BY AT LEAST 5 DAYS BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATE OF YOUR THEN CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TERM, by any of the means available at:
- Memberships will automatically renew upon the Terms and Conditions effective as of the anniversary date of the renewal period, except that if the Member has been a member for at least one membership period, without termination or cancellation, then Member is entitled to the automatic renewal at the same rate as his/her original membership. If Member does not wish to renew membership for any successive period, then Member must notify us or the payment services provider within five days prior to the anniversary date of the membership. Member authorizes us or our agent to charge any renewals to the credit card account originally provided.
- All cancellations received by us will be effective upon receipt
- We do not verify your age with your payment option as part of the authorization process. The use of a credit card or any other form of payment does not signify that you or anyone else is at least eighteen years of age. We provide access services to the website. The service that we provide is for the benefit of customers who have purchased a membership.
If you have any concerns about your purchase we encourage you to contact our customer service team ny email, phone, online form, or in writing. These may be found on our contact page.